Shenzhen Tongcheng automation equipment Co., Ltd.
Q Q : 443231019
Phone : 0755-33199429
Mailbox : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.toolcen.com
Factory address: Shenzhen Baoan District Shiyan Street Bay Village Yue Chang Industrial Park
Office address : room 13, 12 floor, 232 stone East Road, Shiyan street, Baoan District, Shenzhen
How to reduce the production error of the mechanical hand of the injection molding machine
Now a lot of machinery manufacturers, are used in the choice of injection molding machine manipulator as the main mode of production, but the use of automated manipulator in production to improve production efficiency and product quality and to reduce the cost of production are greatly improved, in the production of injection molding machine manipulator can accurately work, is actually a positioning problem a three-dimensional space, a combination of line and angle positioning. In many simpler cases, a single value may be the main one. The factors that affect the location error of single line or angle are as follows:
1. positioning methods - different positioning methods have different influence factors. Such as the positioning of a mechanical block, the positioning accuracy is related to the stiffness of the block and the speed of the bumping block.
2. positioning speed - positioning speed has a great influence on the positioning accuracy. This is because the energy of the moving parts that must be dissipated is different when the velocity is not at the same time. Usually, in order to reduce the positioning error, we should control the positioning speed reasonably, such as improving the cushioning performance and buffer efficiency of the buffer, and controlling the drive system to slow down the moving parts at the right time.
3. precision - the manufacturing precision of the manipulator and the speed of the installation have a direct influence on the positioning accuracy.
4. stiffness, when the structural stiffness and contact stiffness of the manipulator itself are low, the positioning accuracy is generally low because of the easy vibration.
5. the weight of the sports parts - the weight of the moving parts includes the weight of the manipulator itself and the weight of the captured object. The change of the weight of the moving parts has a great influence on the positioning accuracy. In general, the positioning accuracy is reduced when the weight of the moving parts is increased. Therefore, the design should not only reduce the weight of the moving parts themselves, but also take into account the effect of the change of the working weight.
6. driving source - pressure fluctuation of hydraulic and pressure, voltage, oil temperature and temperature will all affect the repeatability of the manipulator. Therefore, the necessary measures of stabilizing and adjusting the temperature of oil are adopted. If the accumulator is used to stabilize the oil pressure, the heater or cooler is used to control the oil temperature. At low speed, the temperature and pressure are used to compensate the flow control valve.
7. control systems - switch control, electro-hydraulic proportional control and servo control are different in position control precision. This is not only because of the different precision and sensitivity of the various control elements, but also whether it is related to the position feedback device.